Who can we Help
Our Occupational Medicine Team is now offering PCR Tests. We only use the most effective testing methods that offer 99.9% result accuracy.
We offer a variety of services related to COVID-19 detection, antibody testing, pre-shift screening and vaccinations. As the pandemic rapidly evolves, our Occupational Medicine team is here to help keep your employees safe and productive at work.
get a COVID-19 PCR (Molecular) Test
About the COVID-19 PCR Test:
- Molecular tests are also known as diagnostic tests, viral tests, molecular tests, nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT), RT-PCR test, LAMP tests.
- PCR tests detect the presence of the virus’s genetic material using a technique called reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction, or RT-PCR.
- This can be collected through a nasopharyngeal, nasal or throat swab, or saliva.
- PCR Tests will show an active COVID-19 Infection.
- This type of COVID-19 test is for individuals who think they may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Results in 24-48 hours
What is a PCR Test?
A PCR, molecular or diagnostic test can show if you have an active coronavirus infection and should take steps to quarantine or isolate yourself from others.
How much are PCR Tests?
$150 per test
Test results are returned in 24-48 hours.
Occupational Medicine Services
Health care focused on the well-being of your employees, including COVID-19 tests and vaccines.
Our Occupational Medicine Team is now offering antibody testing with 99% result accuracy.
Our medical team is administering several COVID-19 Tests, including a Rapid Antigen Test.
Our medical team has vaccines available to those who qualify, depending on the current phase.
Start your customized health plan to meet your business needs and keep your employees healthy and safe.