Do you plan to hire other drivers or employees?
A drug free workplace starts BEFORE an employee is ever brought on to your team, regardless the size of your company. You are required to order a pre-employment screening test for any applicant prior to hiring. It is critical to the infrastructure and security of your company that you maintain a drug free workplace.
Why is it so important for your company to be a drug free?
- It’s mandatory to comply with the Federal and State laws, regulations and contractual requirements.
- You may qualify for insurance discounts, rebates and other incentives
- You will prevent drug-related problems, such as absenteeism, accidents, injuries and productivity loss.
- You will set a company standard of integrity, health, safety and productivity.
- To create an atmosphere that supports employees who do not abuse drugs or alcohol.
- One serious accident, one major financial problem, one breach of confidentiality or one troubled employee can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and potentially jeopardize your company’s financial future.
Drug test your applicants using the same high-quality services we offer all of our customers through our DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing program.